Friday Fill-Ins #126 (But #1 for Me)

Author: Carleen // Category: , ,
To read the rules, see other entries, or play along, click here.


1. It's cold and soothing.

2. I love tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is Soft Soap's Pomegranate and Mango Body Wash.

4. I'm ready for a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all you need to remember that no matter what you may think, I am right.

6. Dracula, Elmo, Shakespeare, and Harry Potter; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was bizarre.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting a new book, tomorrow my plans include laundry and Sunday, I want to spend the whole day watching documentaries!

5 Responses to "Friday Fill-Ins #126 (But #1 for Me)"

Life Scraps and Patches Says :
May 29, 2009 at 4:20 AM

Love your # 4 answer. Hope you have a good weekend.

Tina Says :
June 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM

hee hee number 5 is so me too!

Lana Says :
June 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I missed doing this :-( I am going to put some graphic links to these thing on my new page asap.
You have great answers!
I wanted to let you know if I hadn't told you..I have a meme up!
it monday crazy questions8 and you can find it here..
http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/

I would love to have join in!! I am trying to get this thing going...so I hope some of your viewers will come too!

THNX Lani

Sonya Says :
July 4, 2009 at 5:53 AM

Thanks for stopping by my blog on the blog hop!

COUNTRY MOM Says :
July 15, 2009 at 4:33 AM

Thank You for visiting my blog and the comment. Hope you will come back soon. Congratulations on being married 29 years.

Post a Comment